Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach
Resort & Marina
- On the beach
- 4 Tennis courts
- Barasti beach bar – (Dubai’s number 1 bar!)
- 5 Restaurants
- Organised Trip 2017:
March 2nd – 7th
- Prices: £1299 Twin/Double & £1999 Single
Ideally located alongside Dubai’s largest private white sand beach, Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is an iconic destination among the most luxurious of Dubai Beach Resorts.
Minutes away from the city’s business district, cultural attractions, and major shopping malls, our 5 star beach resort is the perfect exploration base to discover Dubai Attractions.
Nightlife and entertainment options are legendary, from award-wining restaurants to sophisticated nightclubs, cafe’s, and bars. Take a breathtaking desert tour, relax in the spa, enjoy a game of golf, explore the splendours of the mountains, or just simply relax. A world of choices in one thrilling destination.
Featuring a classic chic decor & subtle purple accents, our 220 Rooms and suites are designed to stimulate your creativity while offering breathtaking views, and outstanding resort facilities which will enrich your experience.
* Price based on 4 people sharing two twin/double rooms with 4 hours group coaching and also includes airport transfers. Bookings can be made all year round, subject to availability.
Typically this 5 night trip will consist of a combination of the following activities on court which will run from Thursday to Monday inclusive with fully LTA licenced & minimum level 4 qualified Tennis Professionals.
The 4 American hard courts are situated on site at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort.
- Tennis Coaching: two morning coaching sessions covering the main shots such as forehands, backhands, net play, serves/returns. In addition, our detailed sessions include technical, tactical, physical and mental aspects of the game. Our Pros are on hand to give tips and techniques to improve the technical side of your game – learn some key tactics to up your doubles game, and we will show you how to master those tricky opponents by building more variety and consistency into your game.
- Two afternoon match play sessions: similar to a club session format, organised by our coaching team. We always plan and organise your matchplay sessions so you can experience play with a variety of people who will stretch your game, and above all let you have some good competitive fun on court.
- Two tennis tournaments (2 hours): The highlight of our trips are always the organised tournaments to really put your new skills to the test in the ultimate competitive game situation. Prizes and the coveted Sport:Away trophies are given at the end of week at the Awards Ceremony.
- Social Programme: We organise a full yet very relaxed social programme in the evenings so you can join in with as much or as little as you like. From Cocktails on the terraces with the Coaches to live music and bands, Disco. Sampling the best local cuisine or nightlife is always something we know inside out. We can also arrange restaurant reservations and recommend the places to eat or have cocktails in town.
- Dubai ATP 500: Matches are free to watch on all outside courts, Stadium tickets are available from £15, We are only too happy to make arrangements if you wish to go to the tournament.
We can also offer accommodation next door at the 5* Westin Mina Seyahi Resort.
Click here for more info.
Latest Recipe french Brasserie
Latest Recipe entices curious, informed diners with classic and hearty dishes from around the world.
Barasti beach Bar
Barasti has it all! Whether you are just looking for a casual restaurant with tasty food, a dynamic beach bar with live sports, or a place to relax and work on your tan, Barasti is your place in Dubai.
Horizonpool Bar + Taste of Arabia
For those endless days soaking up the sun at the poolside or cooling off at the swim-up bar, Horizon offers casual snacks, leisurely cocktails, and the most idyllic sundowners in town.
Watatsumi japanese Cuisine
Watatsumi shows that there is more to Japanese Cuisine than raw fish – from marrying new flavours and new bold recipes to Japanese techniques.
Latitude 25coffee House + Wine Bar
Located in The Hub, Le Meridien’s reinterpretation of a hotel lobby, Latitude is designed to stimulate conversation for all coffee lovers & creative minds.
Sports & Entertainment
The water sports centre offers a host of activities and the dedicated lap pool is perfect for serious swimmers. On land, four floodlit tennis courts as well as a state-of-the-art gym will ensure to keep you active during your stay.
With 5 pools to choose from including a shaded children’s pool guests are spoilt for choice. If the beach is your thing, our resort boasts one of the longest stretches of private beach in Dubai.
Nightlife and entertainment options are legendary, from award-wining restaurants to sophisticated nightclubs, cafes, and bars. Take a breathtaking desert tour, relax in a spa, enjoy a game of golf, explore the splendors of the mountains, or just simply relax. A world of choices in one thrilling destination.